View Profile d-z

24 movie Reviews with Responses

All 97 Reviews

Basement sounds cool, great finding about them through this, thanks!

JunkYardAnimations responds:

Yaa that song is catchy as fuck.. I should just put great catchy songs to my weird ass cartoon clips lol. it gets ppls attention that's for sure.. but it's whack

This has so much possibilites, cool work!

sleepFacingWest responds:

Thanks! A lot of time was spent coding the backend. Now the fun part is figuring out different ways to visually represent the midi data.

that's hillarious

and fucked up as always, can't stop laughing at the turtle animation trying to lick the lollypop lol

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Hahaha I can send you the a gif of that if you want XD

Parkour huh

Now i know what Parkour is, it's awesome, great job, great animations, man i wanna parkour but i'm not too fit. But this is a great idea.

SteakandKidneyPie responds:

Wow, I feel pretty good that an animator this high up in the ranks likes it

you make the trippiest things

i love the song and the plot creeping like insomniac tendrils, thank you now to sleep

h2oOtter responds:

Thanks denzel-crocker! And trying to sleep while "insomniac tentrils" lick 'n lap is too cool (and a lil' freaky)! Also, if yer referring to the end song thank LyRikLyNkLyNd too (great hip hop bud)! Hey, 'n prepare for the sequels! Peace...:)

Wow

Something to look forward to!

tacobuttfish responds:

Thanks! We'll PM you when the full-length launches next month *August*, hope to see what you think then!

-Taco Buttfish.

Don't talk about odd memories

But it would be really tempting to tell people about your anus getting snatched by a raven when you were a kid. Woudn't it?

tacobuttfish responds:

It sure is tempting! Thanks for watching!

Didn't see that coming

Nice!

beastkid7 responds:

Thanx!

Funny Rap

Lol

(I can still hear booties booties booties booties)

(I wan to sleep)

(Booties booties booties booties booties)

(Arghhhh)

tacobuttfish responds:

Hah hah, they're still ringing in our ears too and probably will for the next few weeks at least! Thanks for coming and checking it out and glad you enjoyed, and also, thanks for the great score and vote!

sweet

it was their first time to see the sky at night and they were so amused. i knew all would be the same even for cartoon people. 5/5

tacobuttfish responds:

Glad you liked it, thanks for coming back and watching our new episode and we hope to see you back for Episode 4!

"F!"