At a certain point in your life you will have to choose how to put food on the plate.
- Steady Pay
- You get to look snappy wearing a tie and so on
- Your time isn't your own
- You are under someone else's command
- The fucking art director will brutalize your hardwork
- You have to put up with other people's bullshit
- Your time is your own
- You choose your workplace
- Lock yourself up no one will know
- Unstable income
- The client acts like a fucking art director
- You can watch your life waste away without anyone to remind you it's all wasting away
- You have time, freedom and dignity
- You have almost no money unless you are either born with a silver spoon or you make stuff that everyone likes
Insolent Bum Leech Motherfucker:
- You can stay in your paren'ts house and eat everything you want
- Maturity will catch up and guilt will devour you in your sleep.
- You'll probably die of diabetes
Your path is your own, which do you choose?